Twin Falls Programs
Degree Options: test
Without leaving Twin Falls, you can earn a:
Fully Online Programs that are also available to Twin Falls students:
- Transfer credits easily from CSI to BSU
- Learn from Boise State's tenured faculty as most courses are taught by full-time BSU professors
- Receive assistance from year-round coordinator, Christy Bowman, housed at CSI
- Courses are offered in a variety of alternative time periods and formats that include evenings, weekends, afternoons, videoconferencing, hybrid, and internet.
Registration: You may register for Boise State University courses at CSI in Hepworth Higher Education center 144D.
Book Sales: Textbooks are conveniently available at the College of Southern Idaho Bookstore.
Advising, registration and further information contact:
Christy Bowman, BSU-Twin Falls Program Coordinator
CSI Campus, John C. Hepworth High Education Center Hepworth Building Room 144 D
Contact: ChrisVaage (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Lesa Wagner (email@example.com)
Location: CSI Hepworth Building, Higher Ed Center
Address: 315 Falls Avenue, PO Box 1238, Twin Falls, ID 83303-1238
Phone: (208) 933-2300
Located in the Hepworth Building at CSI, the center's professional staff members serve students in and around the Magic Valley, as well as those transferring or commuting to Pocatello.
PROGRAMS AVAILABLE LOCALLY:
Degrees (B.A., B.S., M.Ed., Ed.D.) and Certifications
- Early Childhood Education Blended (B.A.) For Pre-Admission advising, visit or call ISU-Twin Falls. (208) 933-2300.
- Elementary Education (B.A./B.S.) For Pre-Admission advising, contact ISU-Twin Falls.
- Methodology coursework for Secondary Education (subject area completed in Pocatello). For Pre-Admission advising, visit or call ISU-Twin Falls. (208) 933-2300.
- Certification only in Elementary, Secondary or Special Education (for those already holding a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree). Contact Jamie Webster, firstname.lastname@example.org, (208) 282-5164 for details. Some subject area coursework in Pocatello may be required for Secondary Certification.
- Educational Administration (M.Ed.) Dr. Mark Neill, email@example.com, (208) 282-3807.
- Educational Specialist in Educational Administration (Ed.S.) For more information, contact Dr. Mark Neill, firstname.lastname@example.org, (208) 282-3807
- Instructional Technology (M.Ed.) For more information, contact Dr. David Coffland at email@example.com or (208) 282-3658.
- Educational Leadership (Ed.D.) Dr. Mark Neill, firstname.lastname@example.org, (208) 282-3807.
OTHER PROGRAMS OFFERED FULLY ONLINE (or other alternate delivery)
- Career & Technical Education(C.T.E. Certification)
- Health Information Technology(A.A.S.)
- Emergency Management(A.S. / B.S.)
- Emergency Medical Services(B.S.)
- Fire Services Administration(A.S. / B.S.)
- Registered Nursing(A.D.N. / B.S.N. Completion)
- Secondary Education, Business Endorsement(B.S.)
- Secondary Education, Family & Consumer Sci. Endorsement(B.S.)
- Workplace Training and Leadership(B.S.)
- Pre-professional Certificate, Speech Language Pathology(Post-Bach Cert.)
- Master of Arts, Education(M.A.T.)
- Master of Business Administration(M.B.A.)
- Master of Education, Literacy(M.Ed.)
- Master of Health Education(M.H.E.)
- Master of Public Health(M.P.H.)
- Master of Science, Athletic Training(M.S.)
- Master of Science, Dental Hygiene(M.S.)
- Master of Science, Human Resource Development(M.S.)
- Master of Science, Nursing Leadership(M.S.N.)
- Master of Science, Speech Language Pathology(M.S.)
- Doctor of Philosophy, Nursing(Ph.D.)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice(D.N.P)
- Doctor of Pharmacy, Non-Traditional(PharmD)
Bachelor of Science - Twin Falls:
- Agricultural Science, Communication & Leadership (B.S.)
For information about the Agricultural Science, Communication & Leadership bachelor degree program visit:
Contact: Amanda Moore-Kriwox
- Career and Technical Education (B.S. Ed)
- Engineering & Technical Education Option
For information about the Career and Technical Education bachelor degree program visit:
Dr. Raymond Dixon
Phone: 208 885-6349
Distance Delivered Programs:
- Adult and Organizational Learning & Leadership (M.S., M.Ed., Ed. Specialist)*
- Adult Basic Education/GED Instructor (Certificate)*
- Athletic Training Doctorate (DAT)* (campus 4 weeks in summer)
- Business & Marketing Education (Secondary Teaching Certification, M.Ed.)*
- Career & Technical Education (Certification, M.S., M.Ed., Ed Specialist)*
- Curriculum & Instruction (M.Ed.)*
- Educational Leadership (Principal & Superintendent Endorsement, M.Ed., Ed. Specialist)*
- Education (Ed.D., Ph.D)
- Engineering Management (M.Engr)*
- Environmental Science (M.S.)*
- Executive MBA (MBA)*
- Experimental Psychology (M.S.)*
- Fire Ecology Certificate*
- General Studies, B.G.S.
- History B.A., B.S.
- Human Resource Development (Certificate)*
- Master's in Public Administration (M.P.A.)
- Natural Resources (MNR)*
- Organizational Sciences, B.A., B.S.
- Professional Science Master’s (PSM)*
- Psychology (B.S., B.S.)*
- Restoration Ecology Certificate*
- Sociology with Criminology emphasis, B.A., B.S.
- Special Ed (M.Ed)*
- Statistical Science (M.S.)*
- Teaching Mathematics (MAT)*
- Technical Workforce Training (Certificate)*
For distance programs in Twin Falls and transfer information contact:
Earn Your Degree Online!
LCSC offers over 100 distance delivery (online) courses each semester. http://www.lcsc.edu/e-learning/
Several Degrees are Offered Completely Online!
- Business Administration (B.S.)
- Business and Communication (B.S.)
- Early Childhood Development (B.A.S.)
- General Studies: Humanities (B.S./B.A.)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (B.S./B.A.)
- General Business (B.S.)
- Nursing: RN to BSN
Make your own degree with our unique online Interdisciplinary Studies Program with various emphasis areas from different disciplines including: Communications, Biology, Business, History, Native American Studies, Health/Kinesiology, English and others. Find more information at http://www.lcsc.edu/academic-programs/interdisciplinary-studies/.
Phone: (208) 859-3778