HCDC (Health Care Development Council)
Description & Purpose
The Health Care Development Council (HCDC) is an educational healthcare council with three institutional members: College of Southern Idaho (CSI), St. Luke's Magic Valley Medical Center (SLMV), and St. Luke's Jerome (SLJ). The purpose of the HCDC is to establish a collaborative educational healthcare delivery system. The council is comprised of three representatives from each member institution as appointed by their respective CEOs.
St. Luke's Magic Valley/St. Luke's Jerome
- Jody Tremblay, Director of Community Relations
- Arlen Blaylock, Vice President of Patient Care Services/Chief Nursing Officer
- Dawn Soto, Executive Director, St. Luke's Magic Valley Health Foundation
HCDC Grant Writer
Funding Target Areas
- Cultural Inclusion
- Population Wellness
- Workforce & Education
Funds Secured to Date
- Project Profile Worksheet: This is a form anyone can use when they have an idea for a health care or health care education project that needs grant funding. It will walk you through all the information we'll need to write a grant. Download it, fill it out, and email it to the HCDC Grant Writer, and we'll see what we can do to find a funding match for your project!
- HCDC Grant Development Processes: This document shows the processes the Health Care Development Council follows to search for, apply for, and receive grant funding.
- Project Director Roles and Responsibilities: This is a resource for all those considering taking on the role of Project Director and for newly minted Project Directors. It will help you understand what being a Project Director entails - both in the grant-writing process and after the grant is awarded.
- External Funding Request Form (CSI): This form is required for all external funding at CSI; it must be turned in to the Office of Institutional Planning and Grant Development prior to beginning an application.
- Grant Submission Form (CSI): This form is required for all external funding at CSI; it must be turned in to the Office of Institutional Planning and Grant Development prior to submitting an application.