2017 CSI Commencement Ceremony
Steps to attending the Commencement Ceremony:
- Graduation audit - A graduation audit is the process of checking your records to be sure that you have met all of the requirements for graduation. This includes making sure that transfer courses and substitutions have been properly applied to your degree or certificate program. Log in to your MyCSI account and check your audit to be sure you are on track to complete all requirements by the end of Spring semester.
- Apply online for graduation - Remember that degrees are NOT automatically awarded, you need to apply for graduation online at www.csi.edu/graduation. When you apply for graduation you will be asked whether you plan on attending the Commencement Ceremony. Although we like to know in advance approximately how many students will attend the Commencement Ceremony, if you change your mind later, we still encourage you to attend.
- Graduation announcements - Purchase your CSI graduation announcements through the CSI Bookstore - not required, but it’s a great way to communicate your accomplishment.
- Cap and gown - Purchase your cap and gown through the CSI Bookstore beginning in April. Academic attire (cap and gown) is required for attendance at the Commencement Ceremony. You can also purchase special honor cords through the Bookstore if you qualify to wear those during the Commencement.
- Diplomas - Candidates will only receive a diploma cover on stage during the Commencement Ceremony. Diplomas will be mailed to the address specified on your application for graduation. Please note, it may take up to three months to receive your diploma.