The AAWCC is guided in all of its endeavors by a firm commitment to equity and excellence in education and employment for women in community, junior and technical colleges. That commitment is translated into action at the national, regional, state and local levels through AAWCC programs, activities and services.
Mission: The American Association for Women in Community Colleges changes women’s lives through education, service and leadership development
Purpose of the Chapter
- Encourage educational program development for women in community colleges
- Support women in leadership roles
- Develop communications among women in community colleges
- Promote and offer local and state workshops for women in community colleges
- Disseminate information on courses, programs, and services for professional women
- Address equity and other issues pertinent to women students and staff
For more info, contact Jennifer Zimmers, President at firstname.lastname@example.org or Larisa Alexander, President-Elect at email@example.com
Membership Application - send completed form and dues to Magan Hodge, Treasurer.