College of Southern Idaho
Threat Assessment and Consultation Team (TACT)
CSI Threat Assessment and Consultation Team (TACT), in accordance with CSI policies and procedures and applicable professional standards, supports the safety and well-being of our campus community.
- Consults with faculty, staff, students, and administration regarding concerns about the well-being or safety of members of the campus community.
- Receives referrals from the community regarding circumstances that may pose a threat to the well-being of our campus community.
- Team members bring concerns from their own departmental areas to the team for review and triangulation.
- Concerns brought to the TACT team are reviewed by the team and either addressed directly or referred to appropriate resources for resolution.
- TACT provides a resource guide to faculty and staff regarding potential crisis situation referrals. Click here to download the PDF reference guide. For a printed copy please contact CSI Career and Counseling Services http://careers.csi.edu/contact.asp.
The CSI TACT team is comprised of the following members:
To report a concern to the TACT team, please call or email any of the above members or click the button below.
Report a Concern